Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions are valid for the www.napclean.com internet store between a private person(hereinafter Consumer) and the manager, M.S. Holding OÜ(hereinafter Vendor) when buying goods and services.
- It is possible to buy from e-store via the Internet only the goods by which can be seen the link “Add to cart”. The price or the availability of goods may be subject to change in real time without notice. If the Consumer has submitted the order, before changing of the corresponding terms, the contract terms valid at the time of making the order apply for the Consumer. Vendor has the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded via the e-store without penalty and not to deliver the ordered goods or provide the services, if the goods have been run out of stock or when the price or features have been displayed incorrectly in the e-store due to a system error. If the e-store is not able to deliver the goods, the Consumer will be contacted and the amount paid will be returned.
- On the Shopping Cart page, the Consumer can change the shopping cart contents. After entering the shipping address and confirmation of the order the contents of the shopping cart cannot be altered and the shopping cart is emptied of the products. If the Consumer disconnects the order after order entry, the goods must be re-selected for the shopping cart. If the order and the contact details have been filled correctly, the Consumer can begin paying.
- In the e-store you can pay for the products and services via bank transfer, bank links and credit card. In the bank transfer, the invoice number that is sent via the confirmation email must be stated in the transfer explanation. The prices in the store are displayed in euros(EUR). The transaction currency is also euro.
- If the order is not paid for within 3 working days from placing the order in the e-store, the Vendor has the right to cancel the order.
- After the inclusion of the goods in the “Shopping Cart” you can continue browsing other goods or enter a new order.
- The orders submitted in the e-store will be reviewed on the same day as the amount paid for the order is received on the Vendor’s bank account or the payment confirmation receipt(digitally signed by the bank) is sent to the Vendor’s e-mail address. The Consumer will be contacted no later than the next business day.
- Goods will be delivered in accordance with the availability, to the provided address. Goods are handed over to the Consumer only. Read about shipping’s terms and conditions here. Goods can only be given to a third party on agreement with the Consumer. The goods are shipped to the Consumer generally within 1-3 working days after the payment for the order on the Vendor’s bank account. In case of special orders, the time of arrival of the product is indicated on the invoice.
- Consumer is entitled within 14 days to notify the Vendor of the intention to withdraw from the contract and to claim the return of the entire amount paid. Purchased items cannot be returned if the ordered goods are made taking into account the individual needs of the Consumer. Returned goods must not be used and must be in the original packaging. Shipping costs will be covered by the consumer. The returnable goods have to be returned within 14 days from the receivement. The Consumer is responsible of the condition of the returnable goods only if he or she has used the goods in any other way than it is meant to be used. In order to do so, the Consumer is allowed to handle the product customarily and without damaging or using it.
- For returning the goods an e-mail must be sent on the address email@example.com. The letter must contain the following information: pictures of the returnable goods, list of the returnable goods, the order number and the bank account to where the money is to be returned. The amount paid for the goods is returned to the purchaser’s account immediately but no later than 14 days after the notice of withdrawal and the returned goods has reached the Vendor. In case the returnable products have not arrived to Vendor, the Vendor has the right to procrastinate with the repayment until the arrival of the returned goods.
- The consumer shall have the right, in case of goods that do not comply with the terms of the contract, that do not conform to the proposed model, or has defects, lodge a complaint and to demand the goods to be returned. In case of defective goods, the consumer has the right to submit a complaint to the Vendor within two years from the date of delivery of the goods. In the case of defects the verification obligation is on the Vendor for the first 6 months, for later on, 1,5 years on the Consumer. The complaint must be filed immediately, but not later than two months from the moment of discovery of the defect. In order for easier solving of any subsequent problems, consumers should be sure to keep the purchase document (invoice, contract, etc.), proving that the goods have been purchased from Napclean e-store. Without document certifying the Vendor may leave the problem unsolved. The vendor responds to complaints no later than 15 days from the complaint receivement date.
- Processing personal data11.1.While entering personal data the Consumer gives the right to collect and process the data(name, telephone number, billing and shipping address, e-mail address) and give to the Vendor’s logistic partner.
11.2. The Vendor has the right to use Consumers shipping or billing address to send advertisements.
11.3. The Consumer has the right to deny the processing and collecting of his/hers personal data, except when it is needed to ship the goods to Consumers address or there are contractual requirements to the Consumer.
11.4 Newsletters and electronic advertisements are only sent when the Consumer has entitled for it in the e-store.
11.5. Consumer has to ensure the security of the bank details while entering them in the payment via encrypted data transfer. The e-store has no access to Consumers personal bank details.
- In any complaints regarding to the goods or services purchased from our e-store, please contact us at M.S. Holding OÜ, Jahu 12-215, 10415 Tallinn Harjumaa or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Goods can be returned to the above mentioned address.
- In case of defective goods, the consumer is entitled to:
- require first a free repair of the goods or replacement of the goods.
- require a reduction in the purchase price, or withdrawal from the contract, in case:
- the Vendor is not able to repair or replace the goods,
- repairing fails
- the Vendor does not have the defect remedied within a reasonable time
- repair or replacement has caused undue inconvenience to the Consumer.
Vendor is not liable for the deficiencies that are related to use of the goods not for the intended purpose, or to violation of due care or breaking of the goods.
Information on the order: email@example.com
- The Consumers right to turn to Consumer Protection Board:
If the Vendor has declined to fulfill the Consumers complaint or Consumer is not satisfied with the Vendors solution to the problem and finds that his/hers rights have been violated, Consumer can apply a complaint to the Consumer Protection Board thorugh Consumer Protection or court of law. The consumer is also applicable to apply the complaint through representative.
Consumer Protection Board information:
Address: Rahukohtu 2, 10130 Tallinn
Phone nr.: +372 6201707
The ODR platform is a new digital environment which can be used to resolve complaints related to e-traders. The ODR platform (Online Dispute Resolution) can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Above all, the Online Dispute Resolution or ODR platform is meant to resolve cross-border disputes but it can be used to resolve domestic disputes, if desired. The platform enables the consumer to digitally submit a complaint to a trader with a purpose to agree upon an extra-judicial dispute resolution body after which the website will automatically and without a delay forward the complaint to the selected extra-judiciary dispute resolution body. In Estonia, the Consumer Disputes Committee acts as this body.
Since the ODR platform is a technical solution where the consumer of trader may need user support from time to time, there is an option to ask for assistance. In Estonia, the European Consumer Centre of Estonia offers assistance and guidance on resolving cross-border disputes using the ODR website, if needed.